A special issue of Publications (ISSN 2304-6775)
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 November 2023
This year we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the PUBMET conference and the 10th anniversary of the journal Publications. To mark these two significant anniversaries, we are organizing this Special Issue to share research findings, best practices and experiences in implementing Open Science.
We are very pleased to continue our collaboration with the journal Publications, following the last year’s successful PUBMET2022 Special Issue.
This year we accept submissions covering the following topics:
- The brave ‘new’ world of institutional publishing – Open Access publishing affordable for authors/institutions and service providers
- The growing importance of libraries in the Open Access and Open Science era
- Research efficiency, effectiveness and performance in the light of the Reform of the Research Assessment
- Open peer review: models and benefits
- Responsibility, ethics and inclusiveness in research and publishing
- Role of open science infrastructure in enabling Open Science
- FAIR principles and digital objects
- Artificial intelligence in scholarly communication
- Training, education, awareness-raising and building capacity for Open Science
- Environmental awareness and sustainability in scholarly communication.
You are cordially invited to submit your full paper to contribute to this special celebratory issue. All manuscripts will undergo an independent peer review process. Please see the details below.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you at the PUBMET2023 conference in the beautiful city of Zadar!
Iva Grabarić Andonovski, univ. spec.
Dr. Sc. Nikolina Peša Pavlović
Prof. Dr. Sc. Jadranka Stojanovski
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Submitted manuscripts (research articles, review articles and short communications) should not have been published previously nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. All manuscripts are thoroughly evaluated through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page.
The article processing charge (APC) for publication in the PUBMET2023 Special Issue will be fully waived after the editorial approval. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI’s English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the Publications website.
Publications (ISSN 2304-6775 CiteScore 3.5) is an international, peer-reviewed, fully open access journal that provides a home for research related to all aspects of scholarly publication and culture.
The year 2023 marks the 10th anniversary of the journal. To celebrate this momentous occasion, we are arranging a series of special content and events. We hope that you will be able to join us in celebrating this milestone of our journal.
Please visit the journal website for more information https://www.mdpi.com/journal/publications